Saturday, February 27, 2016

What I'm Loving This Week

What I'm watching...
Fuller House premiered on Netflix this week, and I may or may not already be four episodes in.  So many memories of the early nineties coming right on back... While it is totally cheesy, I am loving every moment of the Fuller House revival.

  

What I'm cooking... 
I made a delicious healthy pasta dinner to carb-load for tomorrow's half marathon, with plenty of leftovers for the week.  This recipe couldn't be any easier... I sauteed sliced zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes with garlic and olive oil.  The veggie mixture was tossed in a blend of lowfat Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice, and then served over pasta.  Delicious, and only took about 20 minutes to pull together.  My kind of cooking!

Ok not the best photo ever, but oh-so yummy!

What I'm wearing... 
I am loving my Bombas socks, both for running and just hanging around the house.  I ordered Bombas in every neon color, and just love the arch support and the cushioned heel tab.  I first learned about Bombas on Shark Tank, and love that for every pair purchased, another pair is donated by the company to homeless shelters in need.

Also love the bumblebee design :-)

What I'm doing...
I spent the morning with a great work friend planning our trip to Disney World coming up in less than a month!  I should add the disclaimer that it is actually a work conference in Orlando... but the hotel happens to be located just across the street from Downtown Disney, so... Disney vacation!  We are planning dinners out around Downtown Disney and the Boardwalk after the conference every night, and then an extra day in Disney after the conference finishes up.  I can't wait for a mini-vacation, compliments of work, and bonding time with a good friend!

The conference hotel... not too shabby!

Have you seen the Full House reunion?  What do you think?

Favorite (easy) carb-loading recipes?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment